Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Guess what I love about Christmas the most? Wrapping. I looooove wrapping! Every year I have a different theme and I usually order my paper and ribbon ahead of time from a wholesaler. It's better quality and usually comes in rolls so you don't get those annoying creases or run out halfway through a present.

But...I was at IKEA with my bestie Cheree and they had some gorgeous paper...for $2 a roll!! Bargain.  So, this year I've decided on three themes. Kraft brown wrapping with scarlett grosgrain ribbon, deep red wrapping with white grosgrain ribbon, and aqua blue and white snowflake wrapping with white grosgrain ribbon.


And Graham picked up these matching gift tags from Kiki-K for me. Now I just have to get PRESENTS to wrap!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....