Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fatboys Cafe at Ric's Bar



Graham and I once had an awesome date at Fatboys (a few years ago now). It was late at night and the food and service were great. Since then (and before during my uni days) I've just thought of Fatboys as supper place, but it actually does an awesome breakfast.



We ate there on Saturday morning and there wasn't a drunken or hungover patron in sight. My specialty order coffee (quarter strength flat white) was perfectly made and presented and the menu was CHEAP with lots of options.



I had the haloumi stack for $12.50 and Graham had the vege breakfast for $9.50. BUT...if we weren't vegetarian, then we totally would have have the $4.00 breakfast of bacon, eggs, sausages, tomato and toast. Seriously...$4.00!!!

Read my review on Weekend Notes here.