Friday, December 16, 2011

Secret Santa


We played Secret Santa at work today and I was given this adorable umbrella which I just LOOOOOVE!! Sooooo cute!! I just want it to rain!


We had a little Christmas work party downstairs in the interior design colour room and with everyone gathered around I realised, I really like my  job. You may not realise this significance of this but I've had 12 jobs in the past 10 years (many changes though were due to moving state or were short term contract jobs). My work as a publicist and copywriter in marketing and communications by nature is never really long term, but I've just celebrated 18 months in this job and for the first time I'm not looking around for something else. The work itself is great, but the people are awesome, and being in the building industry, they've been invaluable during this whole flood insurance issue over the past 12 months.

So here's to being happy in your job and happy in life! Merry Christmas!