Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pure Indulgence

Pure Indulgence in the Wintergarden

A lovely client of ours gave me a voucher to a beauty salon for some website work we did. Well, Graham did. I just wrote the copy for it.

It was back in November but it's only been now that I've had a chance to use it. I booked in for a microdermabrasion and massage at Pure Indulgence in the Wintergarden.

Microdermabrasion is basically sandpapering your face with a diamond tip tool to take off the first layer of dead skin cells. A lot of those in the beauty industry disagree with the procedure, saying it's harmful to the skin and...it probably is.

But it feels sooo good. My skin felt baby soft afterwards. The massage was so amazing that I fell into a deep sleep and only woke up by the sound of my piggy snore.

The lovely beauty therapist just carried on as if nothing had happened. I guess she's trained to do that.