Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Little Dumplings


Ohhhh my favourite dumpling place has opened a new dumpling bar in Bulimba!! Soo excited! The girls and I lined up on their opening day and there were loads of people. A line up out the door. It makes me so happy when people follow their passion and these girls are obviously passionate about dumplings. (Which is good because I'm passionate about eating.)


I had the ginger & tofu dumplings and mushroom & vegetable dumplings with chilli sauce and jasmine tea. DEEEELICIOUS!! Loving the astro turf they have out the front with a few tables and chairs. AND they were having an opening special - $1 dumplings. 7 wasn't enough for me...


It was a glorious, glorious Autumn day in Brissie, look how happy it made me! It's my new profile pic.

Happy Little Dumplings
Cnr Princess & Oxford Streets, Bulimba
http://littledumplings.com.au/