Sunday, January 27, 2013

A funny thing happened...


A funny thing happened the other night. We were having our favourite dessert, Taro Ball Mania at Meet Fresh in Sunnybank and I noticed the table of six in front of me staring and smiling. They were whispering and pointing and craning their necks to stare, not trying to hide anything.

It was rather unnerving.

Then the table next to them started to do the same thing. I had no idea what was going on so all we could really do was shrug our shoulders and continue on with dessert. (Meet Fresh, by the way, is awesome! You can read my article on Weekend Notes).

It wasn't till we got home he said, "Oh, I bet they thought you were Poh!" (From Masterchef). That would make sense. I was flailing my arms around animatedly while I was telling my story, just like she does.  I often get mistaken for her.



Me

Poh

I don't know. What do you think?