Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sing's


My thoughts are going out to all the homes and businesses who are in the path of the flood...again. I was just at Sing's at Rosalie on Friday night and had this Tofu Thai Noodle Stir Fry, which my waiter said he would make super hot!

It's likely Rosalie will go under again which is just devastating considering the last disaster was just two years ago. There are so many dining institutions there and it's a spot close to my heart as I lived there last year.

There's just no predicting Mother Nature, I can vouch for that. All you can do is prep for the worst and if it happens, there's a great community to help you get back on your feet.

And we'll continue to support you when you're up and running - I'll be back for a this dish again, cause it SO wasn't hot enough!