Thursday, May 1, 2014

Tinderbox


We've been to Tinderbox twice now, cause, you know you have to make sure the amazingness isn't just a one off. But yeah, it's awesome. The wood fire pizzas are simple but incredible (try the funghi) and the desserts….OMG.


The first time when I went with the girls we shared some amazing pizzas, but the second time with the boys I had the handmade gnocchi which was delicious.


But it was the strawberries and cream that was OH. MY. GOD. This is up there with one of the most divine desserts I've ever had…and my dining partners agreed. It's a vanilla cream cheese crumble with strawberry compote and all three ladies in our party of six had this. Interestingly, the three guys all had eskimo pies. This was the better choice though…it was to die for.

OK…I'm adding this place to the favourites list as well.